Thread: I want to change show desktop aero peek size in windows 7

I want to change show desktop aero peek size in windows 7

hello guys , I have been searching for this topic all the way but , however I am not able to solve it . can you provide some solutions regarding this case. i have a little issue with my "aero peek show desktop" at the right side of the task bar. So concerning with this one, it is double size, and I have found that it is relating with the installing tablets. As a result , I made an installation o f my wacom tablet so that’s all I made an change. Can you guys solve for me. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Re: I want to change show desktop aero peek size in windows 7

As you are concerning with the aero peek show desktop , I need to say you that it is extra large on tablets to make it probable to make use of it with touch screens. I mean to say that what you are supposing to do with the aero peek . be specific and then post your query.

Ok , to tell you precisely in this query, I would add you that my objective is to make it small as it make use of to be before I make an installation of the WACOM.i don’t require the double size since I make use of a pen tablet for drawing as well as not to for managing the OS for that i make use of my mouse. So I was asking is there some registry tweak which will control the size of it?

I have found it and all you need to do is to right click on the toolbar and then unlock and then drag the top of the toolbar down to make it smaller, and then lock it once more . you can do this by right clicking. In addition to this , you can also try with looking in system properties (start and then in the right click computer and then properties) and see what it denotes beside 'pen and touch'.

The problem was solved in my case and the reason behind it was I have a tablet installed, which was making the aero peek tend to change its size. And in addition as there is small button and to get back with it you need to have an uninstallation of Tablet PC windows component. Any pen input will carry on to work.

I didn’t made an uninstallation of it since I think you may lose Ink features as well as Touch pointer (semi-transparent mouse) additionally but I'm not sure. This does amusing things if your taskbar/superbar is on the left side rather than the default bottom. It will tend to work only when your taskbar is on the default bottom other than it still an impermanent hack sort of thing . you have to do it every time you tend to login as well as whenever something will tend to cause explorer to refresh.

You might have come across some lost functionality after you uninstalled Tablet PC component . as I have came into view that most vendors offer their own drivers . for example Wacom. In my case there are no side effects. almost certainly the visual feedback will tend to disappear, but I've disabled it at any rate, and so I don’t have any issues.