Thread: Taskbar enhancer for windows 7?

Taskbar enhancer for windows 7?

Hey guys I am looking out for a tool that would help me in hiding all the unused programs that are there in the taskbar of the windows 7. If they can be added in a vertical pop up then well and good. I want only those programs to be shown in the taskbar which are minimized and also are running actively. So that’s what I am looking out for. Do you all have any idea if there is any such tool developed for the same. if you do have some idea about it then do let me know about it as soon as possible, that’s what I want.

Re: Taskbar enhancer for windows 7?

7stacks and Standalone Stack 2 are some of the tools that you should check out. It will definitely help you. So go ahead and have a look at them. Well with those tools you wouldn’t be able to do all of things that you have mentioned at the top but definitely you can hide the unwanted programs. That’s what you can do.

Well the toolbar does the same thing if I would say then you should check them out soon, I suppose you must be knowing how to enable a toolbar in windows 7 right?

I did gave a try for all of the suggestions that you have told me over here but frankly speaking none of them was of use for me. I know how to implement the toolbar. Well talking about the programs then let me tell you that the unwanted programs were not getting removed, instead they were just being hidden. I want some different tool with more functionality, anything that would solve my matter then do refer it to me that would be worth it.