Thread: Mango Skin Pack for Windows 7

Mango Skin Pack for Windows 7

Hello friends, I want to change some of the colors in this pack. I do not like the purples and oranges colors within the pack. Can you tell me that if it is possible and if yes then what the way to do this. Also, if you are having some other information about this pack then please let me know that.

Re: Mango Skin Pack for Windows 7

If you want to do this then you can go to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\ for a WP7 Dark folder and from there open wp7 dark.msstyles or wp7 mango.msstyles according to the one that you wish to edit. Just open the image folder and then see for the image that you wish to edit. Replace that image with the one that you wish to change but that must be of the same dimension.

With the free "Mango Skin Pack" for Windows 7 turns back the look of Windows Phone. The "Mango Skin Pack" brings the look of the popular smartphone to your PC. This is included awith the theme, boot and login screen, icons, cursors, and a number of other adjustments. The device is easy using an installer and after restarting, the operating system shines in the new design. Before setting up a precaution you should create a system restore point to undo the changes. This can be reversed if necessary.

I don’t think that there is need to change anything with the "Mango Skin Pack" for Windows 7. This is made in the best way and any changes to this might disturb the look of the pack. Soy my suggestion to you is not to change anything with this.

Microsoft has caught the train on Smartphone’s with Windows Phone 7 but there are certain pros and cons with this and I am listing that below.
    Pros
    • Very simple to install
    • Complete change of system
    • Visually stunning and appealing
    • Reversible changes
    • Original system icons

Cons
    • Problems with certain system fonts

The installation pack replaces the desktop wallpaper and besides fonts, cursors, and other constituents. Install the pack itself, but you can pick and choose what you want to replace everything. But I am also agree that this is having better interface as this is made and there need not to any further changes to this. This is the beautiful theme for Windows 7 which is having icons, appearance and colors that distinguish Windows Phone and you only have to download and activate it on your desktop to enjoy the great interface of this mobile operating system.

Modification to the theme is possible and for that you will just have to replace the actual image by the images from the installed folder in your system drive. Once Mango Skin Pack installed, the user can see the menus and content of the file automatically change to become a reflection of Windows Phone 7, with four different desktop themes to choose from. And if you get tired, Mango Skin Pack includes an uninstaller that removes all traces in the system to make it back to its normal appearance.

If you want an application that changes the appearance of the operating system to make it look like Windows Phone 7, you only need to download Mango Skin Pack.

Beware that the taskbar disappears in the installation but if it looks good is good but the uninstall Avast detects it as virus to uninstall.

The best:
    • Looks good
    • Original Icons

The worst:
    • Confused Installation
    • Taskbar Disappears