Thread: Computer infected unable to run any programs

Computer infected unable to run any programs

I have seen one issue with my PC, that it cannot be able to run any program. And these issues arise in my PC after updating with the latest version of Vista Home Premium. I am trying to run any programs under normal mode but it was unable to run there in my System. So do you guys have any ideas about this issue, is there any solution to overcome this situation I am newbie to this issue. Any reply will be thanks and welcomed.

Re: Computer infected unable to run any programs

If this kind of issue occurs in the System, then try to run the program under safe mode. Because I have seen that most of the program will normally run under safe mode. And this issue mostly occurs if the users install or download some application tool in error. So try to install the latest version of Antivirus and scan the system for removing Threat if present.

You should download some latest version of Antivirus and Registry Cleaner for making some improvement in your System. And if you are getting any issue for downloading and installing application in your System then try that procedure in Safe mode. Go to Control Panel and then Program and features and verify whether id is listed over there? If yes then uninstall that and make use of registry cleaner but before this use system Restore and go to date before installing cleaner and the registry tool.

Even I was also facing the same issue, I have try many steps to overcome this situation and finally I have got solution to overcome this issue. May it will also works for you, I have run the application Malwarebytes in safe mode along with networking and after that I had make use of CCleaner and clean the unwanted registry storage and then restarted my System, this works for my system.

The best is to scan for virus if present in your System with the help of the latest antivirus, and see whether it works and if you are facing the same issue. Then it is better to reinstalling Windows Vista, the reinstallation may works to overcome this issue.