Thread: Laptop Unable to reboot

Laptop Unable to reboot

I am having a very worrying issue with my Laptop, which my Laptop is unable to restart. I have tried many steps to make working of restart in my Laptop but however I fail to do that, every time I have to force shut down by holding the power button and then turning out my system. Why this issue is there I can’t able to figure it out. If you guys have any suggestion or ideas about this issue with my laptop then please let me know. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: Laptop Unable to reboot

There might be some hardware problems, which are probably related to heat. So try to verify whether this issue is because of Heat, for verifying you first boot your system and then as soon the Windows logo pop up reboot it and see whether you are getting any problems with this. And the second thing you can try is for booting a live Linux disc (Ubuntu). Make use of your Laptop with Linux for a while and then try to reboot the System and see whether this time it works or not.

You should try to make use of cooling pad to put under your Laptop, because most of the issue in Laptop is due to overheating. So try to make use of something which useful for maintains laptop temperature.

May be this issue is probably installing, updates or something like that in your system. And some time it takes time to restart System so wait for some time and if the Laptop fails to restart after 10 to 15 Minute, then just power it off and on again.

This is not a common issue with your laptop, the best is to take your Laptop to an Electrical shop probably the one you have bought your laptop from and tell them about this unwanted issue. Or contact your service center if your Laptop is under warranty may they have some fix for this issue.