Thread: Windows aero does not work after installing Intel Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559

Windows aero does not work after installing Intel Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559

Hello friends in my computer I have windows 7 computer and I am facing problem after updating Intel Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559. Now after installing the drivers when I restart the computer from that time windows aero has stopped working. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Windows aero does not work after installing Intel Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559

I think this problem has occurred because Window Manager Session Manager Service has stopped working. You have to first start the Window Manager Session Manager service in your computer and after that you have to check whether windows Aero has start working or not. if you know any thing more about this then let me know.

Re: Windows aero does not work after installing Intel Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559

If you want to enable the Window Manager Session Manager Service in your system then you have to first open the start menu in your computer and after opening the start menu in your computer you have to type services.msc in search bar and then you have to open that. Now you have to select the Window Manager Session Manager service and then right click on that and select start option. Now after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I was also having similar problem with my system and then I have tried this solution and after starting the window manager session manager service all the things started working properly. Now I am not facing any problem with my system.

You can also try this solution to fix this problem.

• You have to first go to My computer properties
    • After that you have to select the advance system setting
    • Now click on the setting which you find under performance.
    • After that you have to choose advance tab.
    • Now click on adjust from best performance from the visual effects, desktop composition, transparent glass, visual styles on windows and buttons
    • Now click on OK.

I will suggest you to open start menu in your computer and then you have to type Aero. Now after that you have to click on the “Find and fix problems with transparency and other visual effects” option from the control panel result and then it will solve the problem. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Well when I tried to start the Window Manager Session Manager Service from the services at that time it was already started and then have tried to enable the Aero from advance system setting and after enabling that when I clicked on OK at that time it does nothing.

Is there any other way to fix this problem?

As you have said that this problem has started after installing the Intel Processor Graphics 3000 driver 8.15.10.2559 and that is why I will suggest you to uninstall that drivers from your computer and then you have to install previous drivers again in your computer and after installing previous drivers in your computer you have to restart the computer and check whether your problem get solved or not. You should also try to solve this problem by doing system restore. Many times in this type of problems system restore helps to fix problem. If you need any more problems then let me know.

If you want to perform system restore in your computer then you have to go to the all programs and then select accessories and then go to the system tools and then click on the system restore and after that perform system restore. Now after doing that check what the situation is.