Thread: How to set SD card as default storage in Toshiba Thrive

How to set SD card as default storage in Toshiba Thrive

I am using Toshiba Thrive tablet fro last some moths and this tablet is very nice and I like its features. Whenever I install anything in my tablet at that time it gets installed either in my tablet memory or SD card randomly. Is there any way to set the SD card as default storage in Toshiba thrive?

Re: How to set SD card as default storage in Toshiba Thrive

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that in this device any application gets installed automatically in the tablet inbuilt memory and you will not able to save it in the SD card and some time you will be able to save application in your SD card also. Basically it depends upon the applications. you can try to configure setting of the each application and after that check whether it helps you or not.

If you want to configure the setting of each application then you have to first go to the application setting in your Toshiba Thrive and after that you will be able to configure the setting of application. I hope this information will be helpful for you and you will be able to fix this problem.

Re: How to set SD card as default storage in Toshiba Thrive

I am also user of the Toshiba Thrive and I was also trying to set the SD card as default storage device in my tablet and I have tried to search the solution on the internet regarding this but I didn’t get any solution. Now afetr that I have contact the Toshiba support and then ask about the solution and they have told me that it is not possible as it is an application by application task and some application may not be store in the SD card at all.