Thread: From where i can get gadgets for Windows 7?

From where i can get gadgets for Windows 7?

I have recently bought new Dell laptop in which I have intel core i3 processor and 4 GB RAM. In my laptop I get windows 7 operating system. In my laptop there was some gadgets preinstalled and now I want to download some more gadget for windows 7 but I don’t know how can I get. Please help me with this.

Re: From where i can get gadgets for Windows 7?

If you want to download the more gadgets for the windows 7 then you have to first right click on your desktop and then you have to select the gadgets option from there. Now after clicking on the gadgets one gadgets window will appear and after that you have to click on the get more gadgets online and then it will open your browser and redirect you to the gadgets download page which is also known as Personalization Gallery. Now you have to select the gadgets which you want to download and after that download it in your laptop. Now after downloading the gadget file you have to double click on that and it will automatically gets added in the gadgets list. Now after doing that you will be able to use the gadgets.

I hope this solution will enable you to get more gadgets for windows 7.

Re: From where i can get gadgets for Windows 7?

Thank you for replaying me and solving my problem. after reading your solution I have open the gadgets window in my laptop and then I have click on the get more gadgets online option and then I have downloaded the gadgets in my laptop and then double click on that. I really appreciate your help.