Thread: How to change desktop icon size in Linux Mint?

How to change desktop icon size in Linux Mint?

The reason of me posting here is that I want to change my desktop icon size. I tried all the possible ways I could but failed to do so. I need help of you to change its size in Linux Mint. Can I change it? Please post your replies as soon as possible

Re: How to change desktop icon size in Linux Mint?

Yes you are able to. Right click on Desktop. Decide on "Change Desktop background ". Click on "Fonts" tab, and update font sort or size to your required size.

Since anybody is still equipped to response, please do. I still doubt that there's a genuine way to set the icons on the desktop to mechanically show up more minor than what they could regularly in Mint (sort of huge). I would like to update the font size and I would quite like to "extend" every last trace of the icons without fail I put one on the desktop.

Since anybody is still equipped to response, please do. I still doubt that there's a genuine way to set the icons on the desktop to mechanically show up more minor than what they could regularly in Mint (sort of huge). I would like to update the font size and I would quite like to "extend" every last trace of the icons without fail I put one on the desktop.

To update the size of icons, head over to your document program (home catalog) and select desktop, there you are able to update the size of the icons with the + and-instruments to update the icons from declare 100% to 67%. They might as well all alteration as one unit. Each and every registry's icon estimate needs to be balanced independently. An additional way is that Go to "Computer" > File System, then at the top click on Edit, then inclination, then you'll see the "views" tab then afterward "Icon see defaults" in the center. I modified mine from 100% to 75% and that was just about ideal for me.

I'm new to Mint and I came across with similar kind of situation, I would be unable to set the symbol size to 75%. First and foremost I had no choices in the middle of 66 and 100% but after following the above steps was easily able to do so. Now I am happy with it.