Thread: Black menus and tool/task bars appears on Internet Explorer

Black menus and tool/task bars appears on Internet Explorer

I Work with Windows XP Home SP3 and have troubles with the title bar of IE8 that are most always totally black. The same situation happen with the menu bar and tool/task bar. I don’t do anything with this system. Then please help me to do this task. Then please help me to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

re: Black menus and tool/task bars appears on Internet Explorer

This performance might probably be reason by add-on thus we require starting Internet Explorer in the no add-on mode to test this. The go to Start-> All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Internet Explorer no Add-ons. Using this option you can set the system to no add on mode which is beneficial for system to avoid the extra activity of this system. Then for completely removing this issue you need to set add on option to disable mode. Try this and locate the kind of problem on your system.

For solving this issue you need to do some testing on this windows XP system. If not, please include spec info on your system, software that you are running in the background. Try to do the disabling the background process onto it. This will be work to remove any harmful background process. Try this and see what happen onto it. Otherwise you can also try to set the default theme on the property window of the XP. This is also alternative solution.

I try this solution but I can’t able to find out any background process on this system. Can anybody help me to do this task? Then please explain the process that shows how to disable the harmful background process.

You need to press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys on system and then windows XP system shows an Task Manager. This dialog box will be shows all the process running on such system. It shows Process tab. Hit that tab and selects process that will be shows user name as system login name. Then select this process and click on end task button. This will be help to kill all the background process. It also kills all the running application process. After doing this task, reboot system. This will be work to kill all the background process that harmful to your system.

I also try this solution but it won’t work to fix such issue. I read few articles that give me suggestion to set the startup routine on this system. Can anybody help me to do this task? I hope that this will be work to fix your problem. What do you think? Please mention your valuable reply.

Yes, it could be possible that we can set the start up routine on this windows XP system. You need to open the Event Viewer dialog box. For doing this task you need to enter “regedit” on it and immediately put enter key. It open event viewer dialog box. Then set the startup process onto it. This will be work in some cases.

I don’t think this solution will be work in some cases. I faced the same problem and that time I try other solution on same windows XP system. In that system, you need to go to Advanced System Properties and then click on visual effects option. This will be gives you facility to set an appetence of this system. Try this and see what happen onto it.

You can also try to change the theme of the windows XP and in response this will be work to change the theme of this system. This option will be work to do this task and it will be work to avoid this black color tool bar, menu bar and other related bars on it.