Thread: Automatic correction of Intel graphics color in windows 7

Automatic correction of Intel graphics color in windows 7

Hello friends. I am using windows 7 as operating system on my personal computer. I like to see different colors, hence I keep changing the color correction in the intel graphics card. Until now it was all fine but recently I don’t know what has happened. Whenever I log in to the system again, the colors set to the default settings and not the color and the brightness which I had set before logging off. Why is such a problem happening. Please help. I hope this is not a big problem. Thanks in advance

Re: Automatic correction of Intel graphics color in windows 7

Hi. Basically go to the settings option and then press the advanced button. Then there you will be able to see a menu which will guide you what you should do after you change your settings. Make changes from restart the computer to ask me before. Then press on the ok option and and move back to the display panel. One more time click on ok and close the window and don’t forget to save the changes that were made. I guess this will resolve the issue.

I think I have a solution for the above issue. After reading that you may find it vague but whats the harm in giving it a try . Firstly, set the resolution as you want to according to your wish. . Then on the desktop, left click the mouse and then press the function keys Fn and F7 together . I know this was not at all difficult but that may again create wonders for your screen resolution and the auto correction would not be performed automatically and finally things would be fine.

Hi. This is not a big problem . Just follow the steps that I tell you and you will be out of your problem.
    Go to start, then run msconfig and then just remove check from start up, intel common user interface. Thus, your display will be calibrated. Now you can make use of the windows calibrated settings also. Thus, when you log in to the system, brightness is provided by intel drivers . I hope you will be happy after reading this.

Hi. I would like to remind you some basic steps, I am sure you must be knowing it but these are simple steps and remedies that people forget and applying them may solve the issue that is being caused. suggest you to run an anti virus just to check it out that your computer has not been attacked by virus. It may help. Also give a try to spyware scan. Also try to go through the Microsoft knowledge base. It may guide you in some way. There is one more way, you can try to download an updated video driver. I hope you do try out what I have mentioned and hopefully things will be fine.

All these answers are well intended but I would guess none has Windows 7 and the Intel graphics. Yes, using MSCONFIG to disable the Intel common user interface will keep windows settings but that's not what the user wants, he wants to keep the Intel graphics settings, so disabling the user interface with MSCONFIG that WILL cause the problem he has by not saving his Intel graphics settings. Orochimaru, 1 thing is certain if you want to retain your Intel settings, go to control panel, select windows color management, check the box "use my settings for this device", select "advanced" from the 3 tabs on top, DO NOT CLICK "Calibrate display" but check if the grayed out "use Windows display calibration" has a check mark, if not OK, close the windows, if it has a checkmark click the change system defaults on the lower left, now select the advanced tab at the top then uncheck the box "use Windows display calibration". This should allow the Intel graphics to retain settings at startup etc. good luck.