Thread: While playing game on dual-monitor setup the CTD on startup

While playing game on dual-monitor setup the CTD on startup

I have a double screen setup, NOT through infinity or anything comparable. One screen is a 23" 16:9 connected to the DVI, alternate is a 20" or there about 4:3 connected to the alternate DVI. Began the event up with both screens connected to, game begins and the essential screen (where the amusement is) switches to 1024x768, then back to 1920x1080 (local res), then collisions to desktop. Disconnected the 4:3 screen and the event began up fine.

Re: While playing game on dual-monitor setup the CTD on startup

I was encountering the same thing, but turning off the second screen just encouraged to a focus-the amusement could begin, but was as an alternate slamming on the stack screen when I attempted to begin a newfangled game.

I have 2 screens set up but the recreation runs fine for me, admitting that when i slide my rodent too far other side to my 2nd screen and click on a desktop by mischance the event bounced out and back to desktop. Which i then need to click again in game Also for the alternate moron’s who’s groaning about can’t play on vastness multi-screen... Genuinely? Should be trolls cuts this amusement plays from top down, declare you have 3 screens crosswise over your work area, your center screen could have the level zone and after that the alternate 2 screen could demonstrate slim atmosphere off the guide?

Running double-screens besides. My primary presentation is 1920*1200 and my auxiliary is 1680*1050. The event is starting on the auxiliary screen rather than the principle, and doing so at 1920x1200. I set to windowed, bring down the determination so I would as a matter of fact be able to identify the windows bar, then after that it accidents depending on if I move it to my principle screen.

One more piece of data. I was administered to the AND locale to upgrade the driver bundle to 9.4. To of the establishment I get a Severe mistake inform that states something like "Setup to commission driver owed to contrary equipment or working framework. Instatement crossed out". More information you have to check the monitor. The old screen is VGA and I utilized a connector to connect it to the Radeon film card. The revamped ACER is DVI-I and connects straightforwardly to the card.

I don't know in the event that I am cheerful or dismal to catch that another person is having the same issue as me. It has been so frustrating.... I have used up thoughts of what it might be, I have attempted every little item from drivers, to re-seating, PSU and RAM testing....everything. On the exceptional side, I am in chats the maker (XFX) at this very moment to attempt and confirm the base of the situation. Possibly the just key is a RMA, but we haven't gotten that far yet.

On the exceptional side, I am in converses the maker (XFX) at this time to attempt and confirm the base of the situation. Probably the just key is a RMA, but we haven't gotten that far yet. I have one of the Samsung 204B Monitors made in China in 2006 that in reality has an equipment surrender that additionally creates this situation. In any case preparing that setting spared me the time to utilize the screen unequivocally fine. I actually could not update my drivers over Catalyst 7.1. Then again now I am ready to play game on that.