Thread: Wallpaper doesn’t fit on my screen

Wallpaper doesn’t fit on my screen

I have recently purchased the Dell Inspiron 580 and I have plugged the monitor with the help of the HDMI cables but there is the problem in the screen I have set an image as the wallpaper but it was not getting fit on the Dell Inspiron 580. When I am setting the image as the wallpaper the black border is there at the side of the screen. And I have set the resolution at the highest rate. And the computer has the AMD Radeon 5450 and I think that the HDMI is plugged into that. So can anyone suggest me that how to fix this problem.

Re: Wallpaper doesn’t fit on my screen

Please let me know the screen resolution? It should be I think that 1920 X 1080. After that you have to click on the screen resolution and after that you have to click on the “Advanced settings” and after that you have to click on the monitor tab and then make sure that you are Hide modes that this monitor cannot display and in this case this may not be checked. And then you have to see that you can be able to select the maximum screen resolution of about 1920 X 1080. And after that you have to try to update the graphics drivers that are in the ATI site. This update supports the latest ATI Crossfire X. And I think that this should store in the separate executable file.

If you are having the AMD driver than you have to follow the steps to solve the problem:
    • First off all you have to right click on the desktop and then choose the option of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center.
    • And after that from the left side you have to go in the My Digital Flat-Panels and you have to choose the Scaling Options (Digital Flat-Panel)
    • And after that you have to set the slider to Zero percent that is 0%

If you want to adjust Underscan / Overscan in the Catalyst Control Center you have to follow the step:
    • You have to just right click on the desktop and after that you have to choose the Catalyst(TM) Control Center
    • And after that you have to select the Desktops & Displays from the upper left corner.
    • But firstly you have to find the display you want to configure and after that you have to choose the configure option from the lower part of the window
    • After that you have to go in the Scaling Options tab and then adjust the slider to 0 % and after that you have to click on the apply option.

I think that you have to right click on the desktop and after that you have to click on the properties and then click on the tab of the desktop and then click on the desktop and then you will see the portion of the position and in that you will see three option one is the stretch another is the tile I hope that you have to select the stretch option and after that I think that the problem will be solved.

I am having the Acer H213H and it is also having the same problem but I was not able to solve the problem. I did the stretch option but then also it is not happening. And it is supposed to give the resolution of 1080p. But there is no stretch option in my laptop or I am not getting the option of stretch after right clicking on the desktop.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that you have to right click on the desktop and after that you have to click on the option of the stretch and tile and the centre and I think that this will solved the problem.

lexus123 Guest

Either you need to change the settings of the wallpaper (liike right click on the desktop select properties then change the settings ie., stretch, centre or tile) or else you need to change the resolution

smile Re: Wallpaper doesn’t fit on my screen

I was thinking resolution too. But I have ACDC photo program and I think I may have increased the size of the image. But this was a few years ago after getting my current system. And if I remember correctly, I had to play with resolution adjustments to get it where I was comfy with it.