Thread: Best Windows 7 sidebar gadget for Twitter

Best Windows 7 sidebar gadget for Twitter

I have been using Twitter a lot these days. I am kind off addicted to it now. So I have got the habit to constantly visit the website for new updates. I am tired of doing so, that is why I am looking for some gadgets which will work in the sidebar of Windows 7 Operating system running computer. If anyone has got any information regarding the same, please post your suggestions in this thread. The help will surely be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Best Windows 7 sidebar gadget for Twitter

Twadget is a Twitter Client which is a product of arsecandle.org. This allows the Widows users to keep a track on what is happening on yours and your friend’s statuses. I have used the following gadget and I have noticed that it does not contains any adware or spyware in it, so it is completely save for your system. It is freeware software, so there is no tension of paying for the software or its license. You can search for the following on Internet. Make sure that you are downloading the setup from some trusted website.

You can also use the Twidget widget to access Twitter account. Following are the feature of the widget.
    • It will displays up to 20 most recent public or friends timeline
    • Auto-refresh
    • Very easy to show/hide timeline
    • You can refresh the timeline with just one-click
    • You can easily mark any of the tweets as "Favourite"
    • It will automatically recognize the replies and auto-links them to their respective conversations
    • It will show your last tweet irrespective of its mode of updation
    • The widget will automatically notify if any new version of Twidget is available.

You can also use the Twigd Twitter Gadget. It is another gadget for Google Desktop. The gadget will be useful to everyone who is using Twitter services as it will allow the user to see through the latest records on Twitter. The gadget can be installed without much efforts. The backlight menu which is very light will allow you to easily read the latest posts. You can arrange the menu of the gadget as you wish to at any place on your desktop and be always before your eyes. You can search for the following on Internet and download the following in your system.

TweetZ, like my other gadgets for Sidebar, docks comfortably in the sidebar. The equilibrium size, function and appearance has been a process of trial and error in the last month and, although not complete, is not enough here to justify allowing others the opportunity. There are two sizes, one bigger when it is docked in the sidebar, and a smaller one for when it is docked. You can download the following from Internet and install it in your system.

Yes Dude, I would also suggest you to try the Tweetz , a twitter sidebar gadget in your Windows 7 running system. It works very much similar to the twitter client that we normally install in our desktop computer or laptop. The user can easily tweet and reply as per his choice to anyone. Also the tweets are updated after every 2 minutes to the recent timeline, thus making it possible for the user to stay updated. It updates the Replies in every 6 minutes whereas Direct messages are updated after every 10 minutes.

Thank you everyone for your post. I found the final post, the Tweetz to be helpful to me. It consists of all the features I am looking for from my Twitter widgets. I even tried the Twadget widget mentioned abouve but it shows software error every now and then, so I removed it as well. The same happened with all other widgets as well, the twiget, Twitter by google and everything else but Tweetz seems to be the only one that stands by my need.