Thread: Faenza icons does not appear in Gnome shutdown dialog

Faenza icons does not appear in Gnome shutdown dialog

I have just installed the most up-to-date Faenza icon set. To shut down the PC i make use of the gnome-session shut-down dialog. The corresponding command is: gnome-session-save --shutdown-dialog. The problem is that the shut down dialog box does not show the Faenza icons allegedly are offering in the company of. The "restart" as well as "hybernate" icons display alternate icons. I think i just need to make 2 icons with the good name while the dialog anticipates coming across them. But how can I do this?

Re: Faenza icons does not appear in Gnome shutdown dialog

Faenza is a very nice icon theme for Gnome and KDE desktop environments. The style of the icons is very reminiscent of Apple's iPhone, this pleases me very well personally. The GNOME icon set currently includes icons for many different programs, but also system icons etc.. Faenza for KDE can look KDE are available. The Faenza Icon Set has also been a separate PPA:
    Code:
    sudo apt-add-repository ppa: tiheum / equinox 
    sudo apt-get update & & sudo apt-get install faenza-icon-theme.

I went recently on Fedora 15, to gain access to Gnome 3, and so ignore Unity and Ubuntu. Ubuntu's decision to add a universal menu to the "Apple" I'm fleeing Unity, if I re-visit Ubuntu transform my mind one day, except for me it's a huge NO! I used Ubuntu icons Faenza that I find absolutely amazing. Fedora, I have access to the PPA that permitted the straightforward installation of the last icons obtainable, therefore I did a few researches and got a way about how to install icons on your Faenza Fedora 15 with the gnome-shell activated. After installing the icon set make sure to check the rights of it buy the use of this “ ls-ailh / usr / share / icons” command.

This icon set is particularly suitable for those using the dock and then could be used on Unity. In fact many users who have been proposed as a new icon set for Ubuntu 11.04 just a modified version of Faenza Icons. The set is available in both light to dark. Returning to icons instead, you'll notice that once you download the zip file you can install all via a simple script sh, or simply by opening System -> Preferences -> Appearance and importing packages. Tar.gz! However if you are not able to see the icons in the dialog box then just make use of tweak tool to make it proper.

I don’t think that you should find the proper names of the icons in order to recognize in ubuntu. The dock will automatically recognize everything that is needed. After installing the packages can be found under "System -> Preferences -> Appearance", the new Equinox themes. Tiheum offers several different versions that use other colors and / or use the arrangement of the window buttons in Ubuntu Lucid. The Nautilus comes naturally out particularly well if you replaced him against the Nautilus Elementary.

Faenza is an icon theme designed for GNOME, which offers a monochromatic icon intended for the panels, toolbars as well as buttons along with colorful square icons used for devices, applications, folders, files, in addition to Gnome menu stuff. An installation script permits you to select your preferred logo distribution plus look. Main menu icon (Gnome / distributed, monochrome / color), 2 topics are integrated in reference to the light otherwise dark panels. So make sure that you have the latest version of Gnome installed.