Thread: How to change the font in Quick Launch Bar in windows 7

How to change the font in Quick Launch Bar in windows 7

Hello friends. Greetings to everyone. I hope that you all have been doing well. Have a doubt in my mind so thought to ask out experienced people here. Basically friends, I wish to modify the font in my Quick Launch Bar known from Vista & XP. Can anyone help me on this one and let me know the ways? I really thank everyone who will be replying to my post. I in fact will be appreciating it on a very high note.Take Care.

re: How to change the font in Quick Launch Bar in windows 7

I would like to inform you that you will be merely required to substitute 'Tahoma' along with the font of your alternative . You will have to type fonts in start and then search, follow it up by opening the fonts folder and duplicate the name of the folder which you desire to change. I hope this is fairly easy and you will be able to perform it. In fact, on a personal front it did help me, I wish it proves to be positive result to you too. Do perform it. Thank You.

Hey buddy, I am fine and going really well. Hoping it is the same case at your end. I would like to say something on this and help you. I would like to notify you by saying that the font is in the aero.msstyle it appears that you are making use of a custom theme . If my guess is right and that is the case then you will be necessitated to inquire the theme maker. I have shared with you whatever I felt, I am hoping you like my post and it helps in some way or the other.

Hello friends, I was surfing the internet and came across the thread. Looking at the question and the following replies, a question has arrived in mind my and hence thought to ask out and maybe I will be able to clear it out. The basic question I have is that whether there is a registry key to revolutionize it also? Does anyone know whichever Tool that consents to to edit the custom theme? Hoping for some answer. Thanks a lot.

Hello. I would like to have my word here and shared my personal experience . I am almost certain that it will help each and everyone out here in knowing the things better. Basically, on a personal front,I make use of Ave's Windows7 Style Builder. In addition, I would like to advocate that there is no trial or demo if you pay money for it. It is for about 22 US dollars. Easy google and search and you’ll will be able to gather knowledge about the Ave's Windows7 Style Builder.

Re: How to change the font in Quick Launch Bar in windows 7

Hello. I would like to imply on some things which are related to the topic which has been going around. Firstly, In order to Change the Item Font Size you will be required to click on the Size drop down menu and decide on a figure for the size. The superior the number, the better will be the size. In addition, if you wish to revolutionize the Item Font Color, you will be required to Click on the Color drop down menu and go for a color. I hope this helps. Take Care.