Thread: Eliminate tracking of the Software Information

Eliminate tracking of the Software Information

Recently I have downloaded and installed a good trial edition of software. Trial time finished little days before therefore I have uninstalled the software and another time I downloaded and installed the same software .Afterward when I try to launch it, it tells "your trial period is previously ended, you must register”. I really need this program working because it is important and excellent software. I can’t buy the complete version because it is too expensive. So I am asking is there any kind of method or way to eliminate the tracking of software.

Re: Eliminate tracking of the Software Information

I visualize the software missing a quantity of keys inside the registry that hold the licensing information and it doesn't erase those while uninstalled the software or any application. Here's what you must accomplish. Even if you format the system the registry entries will not going to delete at all. The system still keeps the backup copy those information or registry keys. So you need to purchase a complete copy of the software. Otherwise uninstall the program, and next run CCleaner, in that select the Registry tab, and there clean out the whole thing it finds. Now try to install it. it might be working.

An additional choice would be to install the free of charge edition of Revo Uninstaller and re-install that trial software, afterward make use of Revo uninstaller to eliminate it. Revo generates a System Restore position, runs the program's uninstallation wizard, and afterward scans your PC intended for extra files, directories, as well as registry keys. There are 2 breakdowns to the free version of Revo:
    • Even though it can be installed on top of a 64-bit OS, it doesn't un-install any 64-bit software. 2.) If the uninstallation needs a system reboot, Revo won't carry on from where it gone off.

There is good software that makes you to run any trial version of software forever. Time Stopper is the application for windows which can end the time intended for tryout edition software. While you discontinue the time you can make use of your try-out editions everlastingly. While you discontinue the time of a try-out edition by the use of Time Stopper it works by the use of this Time Stopper. Real time as well as date runs usually on your computer. You can make use of whichever figure of try-out edition softwares through this software.

As far as I know that there is no method is to remove the tracking of software information which you have previously installed in your computer. Even if you delete all the folders, files and registry after the un-installation, the system will still keep some information of those installed software somewhere. Even if you format the system the information remains undeleted. I think that it is something about the motherboard which or Bios which keeps this record without the user concern.