Thread: Dynamic website is desktop background

Dynamic website is desktop background

Hey guys i have recently purchased computer. It is very good configuration system. In this system I installed windows 7. But I am finding a problem is there. If I want to set dynamic as my desktop back ground tell me where can I set and how? When I was running the windows xp then I was capable to take a one website that I frequently visited and it is set to my desktop background. When I brows the various pages then it can’t appear to find anyway to do this. Please tell me how can i be done this problem?

Re: Dynamic website is desktop background

It is possible but my one more question with you with answer the question is "is it possible in html"? And expected answer is “not yet”. You can set a background image in your computer but its requirement is that the image should be centers on the screen of the computer. Therefore image’s viewport expands and contracts by which the background will locate a new center point of the background but when resizing the background are not prepared for main time as far as I concern.

It is achievable as exposed in the demo just visit the link sure doubt will be remove and also capable to finding your solution. But now because a little bit is achievable it doesn't mean you essentially want to use as background. The major disadvantage to resizing background images on the take off is that you can't stay the aspect ratio under control Therefore when view port is re sized your image becomes disgustingly faint. I still consider that repeating background tiles or incline slices is the safest and lightest way to fill a view port.

Please read it carefully because I've read it I found the solution of the problem. Please don't alter the theme means don’t change the image. I do like the suggestion of having the option to modify themes. The new site is noticeably going for a very visual demand so I think it only makes logic. That’s why I love the new appearance and it would optimistically give the people complaining about it a little bit of else to change it to. And you can adjust according you what you want to do. I want to give u one more suggestions please do more R and D. then you can find more accurate answer.

I would like to tell you usually go for the last choice and then save each part as a separate SWF and load them on the take off using the Loader Class. Class loader is it load the method of the projects. This approach the user would not have to load something he does not want to seeor examine the problem but it is updating the content is uncomplicated because you only need to change that section only. I think a more higher option you can use XML to produce your main menu, this is way by which you want to add or remove a part from your website you can immediately update the XML file without restart, actually having to go back to the main menu.
    Good luck…

Ok according your problem, it is not achievable natively. Then tell me is it achievable non-natively? I would like to tell you I use the Active Desktop for Public Access Systems in a Government Sector. It is very constructive for my clients which are not System ability but it need to utilize them for services. Vista didn’t use the state government, but vista would be a characteristic lost if they consider moving to Win7. But really your is not very critical just only go to the site Microsoft site the read the about windows 7 then apply the dynamic website as your desktop background. You can use it.