Thread: Picture position does not work hence I want to change my desktop background in personalization

Picture position does not work hence I want to change my desktop background in personalization

I have purchased the HP Pavilion system and under that I have installed the windows 7. Mine system works perfectly without any issue but I have small issue on mine desktop background. Last night I have changed mine desktop background but mine picture won’t change to Tile, fill, fit, or center. I have tried to do it but picture are stuck at stretch only and I am not able to change it. Now I don’t know what to do, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Picture position does not work hence I want to change my desktop background in personalization

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follows the steps below: first you need to download the sp45575.exe. to download this make click here. Now once you downloaded. Now go to the control panel and after that make hit on the Add or remove user accounts on the User Accounts and Family Safety category and after that hit on the Change the account type and then choose the Administrator button. Now here you need to select the download file and after that hit the ok and then go through your issue.

Re: Picture position does not work hence I want to change my desktop background in personalization

Every time I have pictures from a digital camera and want it to be the background image or part of changing the background image that does not resize correctly. When I try to change the customization settings to stretch or tile will show work, but will not change the picture. When I check the setting is changed again. Any idea how to fix it in Windows 7, Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

I have tried your suggestion and it helped to solve mine issue but I cannot change my color of window borders. I have no option to change the borders of the window. And the "window" with all different colors to choose the border color is not working. All this worked fine before. Now when I try to change the border color, there is something about AERO themes is the problem. But I cannot get fixed this one. Can anyone suggest on this.

For this issue you need to perform the aero troubleshooter and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the below steps. First make hit on the start and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel select the System and Security and then choose the Action Center. Now on the Action Center make click on the Troubleshoot common computer problems and then chose the Appearance and Personalization and then select the aero. Now once you finish this one try to go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this first close the all application on your desktop and after that make right click on the desktop and after that make hit on the Personalize. Now on the Personalize make hit on the aero theme. This will get back previous and after that make try to change the border color. I hope this will help you.