Thread: get vista options i.e. sepia, transition, random, sizing, etc in windows 7 photo screensaver

get vista options i.e. sepia, transition, random, sizing, etc in windows 7 photo screensaver

I have purchased the Acer Thinline Laptop 4810TZ-4508 and on that I have installed the windows 7 on mine computer. I have confirmed that Windows Vista Photo screensaver has options for displaying your photos, sepia, random, stretch, transition, image size etc but on windows 7 I don’t have these types of options. What happened to the other options and how I can do to really customize the screen saver? It seems that the choice of photos to the screen saver has been reduced and many generations to display.

Re: get vista options i.e. sepia, transition, random, sizing, etc in windows 7 photo screensaver

I would like to suggest you the following steps to customize your screen saver. To do this follows the steps below: first go to the start and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel select the Personalization and then choose the Screen Saver. Now on the Screen Saver hit the drop-down menu and then select the screen sever and then hit the ok button. And after that go through your issue, I hope this will help you.

Re: get vista options i.e. sepia, transition, random, sizing, etc in windows 7 photo screensaver

I would like to advise you to Update your Windows Experience Index Score and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below: first close the all applications and after that make hit on the start icon and then make click on the Control Panel. Now on the control panel select the System and Maintenance and after that choose the Performance Information and Tools. Now on the Performance Information and Tools make hit on the Update my score on the bottom of the application. This will take some time and after that make hit on the ok and then go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you the following steps and after that your issue will get resolved. To do this make select on the start orb on the desktop and after that go to the run. Now on the run program type cmd on the text box of the run and then hit the enter. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter.
    regsvr32 winsatapi.dll
    Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the steps below: go to the start and after that make click on the run. Now on the run type Regedit.exe and then hit the ok button. Now on the registry editor go to the following location: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows Live \ Photo Gallery \ Slideshow. Here make right click on the Slideshow and then chose the new and then make hit on the DWORD (32bit) value. Now on the right side make double click on the WinSATScore and then make value to 300 and the select the decimal radio button and then hit the ok button and then go through your issue.

There may be some problem with the driver you are using and what they are experiencing problems like this. I think the drivers that are installed on your computer may be damaged or outdated. To ensure that you have to update the drivers for your computer. Just search the internet for the latest driver update and install it on your computer. I'm telling you to do this because I have seen many cases like this, where the driver update solved the problem and hope to do the same for you. Thanks.

I have gone through this same issue and so would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to repair your Adobe Reader and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the steps below: make hit on the start and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the Programs and then select the Programs and Features. Now on the Programs and Features select the Adobe Reader and then chose the change or repair. Now once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.