Thread: "Turn off the display" does not work when using Blank screen saver in Windows 7

"Turn off the display" does not work when using Blank screen saver in Windows 7

Hello, I had faced the same issue regarding to mine windows 7 screen saver setting. I had set the Blank screen saver in the windows 7 operating system. I had set the 5 minute time slot in the screen saver and 10 minute time slot in the Turn OFF setting. Turn off does not work in this windows 7 operating system. The other functions of the windows 7 operating system will works correctly. I need help to solve this kind of issue. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: "Turn off the display" does not work when using Blank screen saver in Windows 7

Hey, I thing you had not set the configurations of the Windows 7 Screen saver setting. I think you had configure the computer for go to the sleep mode. See, when you set the screen saver time slot is less as compared to the turn off time slot then the computer are in the sleep mode and hence the turn off display operation does not works. In this case you need to set the time slot properly which helps you to avoid such kind of issue which is occurred in the windows 7 OS.

Re: "Turn off the display" does not work when using Blank screen saver in Windows 7

Hey dude, the screen saver you set is to be the blank screen. In inactivity time after 5 minute the computer display blank screen and it display nothing on the screen. After 10 minutes we think that the screen goes to the sleep mode and the display is turn off but the system does not do that. Hence these kinds of issue occurred. For solving this kind of issue you need to set the time setting of the screen saver and turn off features properly or use the other options such as restore setting to solve this kind of issue.

Hey, this kind of issues will be indicates that there is some changes happens in the system. So, for solving this kind of issues you need to restore the setting of the system. The system backup and restore options presents in the windows 7 Control panel and it helps you to easily restore the setting of the system. Then use these simple options and reset the setting. It will help to solve this kind of issue. I hope it help you to solve the issue.

Hey you need to firstly read the information’s about the windows 7 screen saver. The complete detail of this concept is presents in the windows 7 user guide manual. This manual holds the complete procedure for the working concepts of the turn off features presents in the windows 7 and the screen saver setting. Hence read that manual it helps you to understand the actual issue and it helps you to solve these kinds of trouble which is occurred abnormally in the system.

I also faced the similar kind of issue in this windows 7 OS. In that time I had set the screen save time slot as 3 minutes and then the Turn Off display time slot set as 5 minute. Then this will not works and hence I had decides that there is necessary to reset the time slot of this inbuilt features of the windows 7 OS. I had set the Turn off time slot as 5 minutes as it is and the screen saver time slot as 6 minutes. Then it works and I think you also need to try this solutions it helps you to solve the issue.