Thread: Windows 7 Taskbar Functionality

Windows 7 Taskbar Functionality

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and the whole thing working fine but from last one week I have small issue on mine system. On mine taskbar some of the features are removed. I have tried to auto hide but it was irritating function. I would be able to allow windows to open more of the taskbar and if I have to hit the Windows key on the keyboard in vivo that we have been able to do for almost a year. Now I don’t know how to get the taskbar functions. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: Windows 7 Taskbar Functionality

For a while it occurs that the Windows operating system does not appear to be working correctly. But such troubles have been work out by disabling and after that re-enable the feature. I recommend you right click on the taskbar and after that select the properties and here you need to uncheck an Auto-hide the taskbar and hit it to apply button. At this moment check that has fixed on the desktop or not. On the other hand allow the same feature, which makes a visit in the same place.

I've seen this behavior on my system Windows 7 as a team when it was suitable to hide the taskbar, then also displayed when I open any window on your desktop. Then I realized that this problem occurs when you have set the "Lock the Taskbar" feature. I advise you to check it by right clicking on the taskbar. If a check mark in front of "Lock the Taskbar" and then click to clear it.

In my opinion you got this issue due to the virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to use some good antivirus like Norton, KIS etc where solve your issue. Download the any antivirus and after that make scan on your system and after that go through your issue. After installing the antivirus make sure that you need to update the antivirus day by day. And by doing this you won’t get the viruses issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you to perform the clean boot and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the following steps: first close the all application and after that make hit on the start icon and then go to the run. Now on the run program type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now you will get system configuration windows and under that go to the general tab and then make click on the Selective Startup radio button. And after that make uncheck mark on the Load Startup Items check box. Once done with these steps then go to the service tab and after that make check mark on the Hide All Microsoft Services and then hit the disable all button. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.