Thread: Sidebar Gadgets failed to start in Windows 7

Sidebar Gadgets failed to start in Windows 7

I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and everything on the system works fine without any issue. Before one week I have updated mine operating system and after that I have small issue on mine system. After updating I have restarted mine system and after that mine webcam, Sidebar Gadgets failed to start in Windows 7. I have also get the error message saying that “need to uninstall Sidebar.exe”. Now I don’t how to solve this issue can anyone suggest on this topic.

Re: Sidebar Gadgets failed to start in Windows 7

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to follow the following steps: make hit on the start orb on the desktop and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel select the program and after that make hit on the Programs and Features. Now on the Programs and Features make select on the Sidebar.exe and then remove it. This process will remove the Sidebar and after that reinstall the Sidebar on your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system restore and so that you can solve your issue. to make this follow the below steps: go to the start and after that make hit on the all programs. Now on the all programs select the accessories and under that go to the system tools. Now on the system tools select the system restore. Now on the system restore application select the date before the issue encountered. After that hit the next button and now once you finish the performing the system restore then restart your system. I hope this will help you.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the start icon on the desktop and after that go to the run. Now on run program type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter key.
    regsvr32 msxml3.dll
    regsvr32 scrrun.dll
    regsvr32 jscript.dll
    Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the following steps: make hit on the start symbol on the desktop and after that go to the run. Now on the run type cmd and then hit the ok button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then press the enter key from keyboard after very command.
    Regsvr32 atl.dll
    Regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\sbdrop.dll
    Regsvr32 "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\wlsrvc.dll
    exit
    Now restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you to reset your side bar and so that you can solve your issue. To do this make right click on the sidebar and after that make hit on the exit. Once you finish this go to the task manager and under that go to the processer and here make search for the sidebar.exe and then choose the end process. Now once you end the process and after that open again the sidebar and after that go through your issue.