Thread: Need help with Windows desktop icon previews for PDFs

Need help with Windows desktop icon previews for PDFs

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and earlier that I have using the windows vista on mine system. I had no issue on mine system when I had the windows vista but after upgrading to windows 7 I have small issue eon mine system. My problem is that only some of the PDF files that I leave on my desk thumbnails. Others show the image only shows a generic Adobe logo and a red rectangle that says PDF. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Need help with Windows desktop icon previews for PDFs

I think the problem is caused by the effect of the virus, but also address issues relevant to PDF files, some file icons are not displayed in the folder stored after it is applied too many tricks, but nothing has helped me after that day I run the complete test process and some of the virus affecting my system, I removed and alleviate the problem. Try this, also help. But before applying this process has attempted to open the form file and open file option, select the file location of that desire?

The problem must be happening for the implementation of PDF, because in my opinion, I'd recommend you to reload the Adobe PDF Reader application, remove the existing along with the files are also removed from another application installed on the hard disk system. We now proceed to the new facility with an updated version. I hope this process will surely help for this too will be able to open the PDF file

I am also having a problem with the Adobe PDF reader ETH, I'm using this app for a long time, but suddenly from last two days, I am not able to support further open PDF files with this reader, every time you try to open any PDF file that shows that the file is not stored in the location of desire, cannot open that file. I tried to load the application with the updated version with the ETH are also full analysis process, but nothing has helped. Is there any other PDF reader as a good alternative to Adobe's PDF reader?

Foxit Reader is the ultimate solution to read PDF files you have to do every day, without taking into account all the resources of your computer. Foxit Reader provides you with everything you need to comfortably read the following files: edit bookmarks, zoom, search engine in the text, the full-screen viewing, browsing multiple tabs and more. It is a small utility to view and print PDF files quickly. Very easy to use and has a friendly interface and clear, this application allows you to print a couple of clicks, text and image files to PDF. The PDF reader recognizes all types of PDF files that you can meet and enjoy a high quality display. A security manager that allows you to accept or reject the unauthorized actions and the transmission of data, including URL. I hope this will help you.

I have gone through this same issue and so would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this you need to repair your Adobe Reader and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the steps below: make hit on the start and after that go to the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the Programs and then select the Programs and Features. Now on the Programs and Features select the Adobe Reader and then chose the change or repair. Now once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.