Thread: Unable to extend the taskbar onto the second monitor in windows 7

Unable to extend the taskbar onto the second monitor in windows 7

Hello, I had used the windows 7 operating system on mine computer. This windows 7 operating system works really well and there is no trouble occurred in this windows 7 operating system. Yesterday I tried to arrange the multiple monitor setting on this windows 7 operating system but it does not completely work. I need to extend the toolbar of the windows 7 operating system on the second monitor but I cannot able to do that one. Any type of suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to extend the taskbar onto the second monitor in windows 7

Hey dude, you had arranged the multiple monitor display setting on the windows 7operating system. This will helps you to view the different applications of the system in the different monitor. Now the trouble is to be you need to extend the taskbar of the windows 7 OS to the second monitor. For doing this you need to use the UltraMon utility. It worked on both the windows 7 and windows vista operating system. This utility helps us to the multi-monitor systems. Also the beneficial for this utility is to be this is designed to increase productivity of multiple monitors. This UltraMon utility helps you to solve such kind of trouble.

Hey I also want to develop the multi monitor system in the windows 7 operating system. Then I had used the displayfusion. This displayfusion will helps us to add Taskbar to every monitor of the multi monitor system. This will also provide the facility to edit the customization option of the taskbar. This will really help me to solve these kinds of issues. Hence, you need to install this displayfusion and then customize the taskbar onto any connected monitor.

Friend, I also faced the similar kind of issues in the windows 7 operating system. In that time we had install the multi monitor system on this windows 7 OS and I need to view the taskbar on the second as well as third monitor. Then I had read the manual of the windows 7 OS. Also I had read the manual of the multi monitor system then it helps us to find the exact issue and the solutions of that issue. I think you also need to read the manual of these multi monitor system.

I think you need to firstly read the rules and regulations of the multi monitor system. It helps you a lot to understand the actual issue of this taskbar. After understanding the actual issue you also understand the solutions of this issue. See few of the multi monitor system presents in the market which will supports the windows 7 operating system. Hence you need to the help of this multi monitor utility. Few of the examples of this are to be the displayfusion, UltraMon and so on.

Hey dude, I also use the UltraMon utility for installing the multi monitor system over the windows 7 operating system but it does not gives the good performance as I have wants. So, then I had uninstall this UltraMon utility and then try other one utility. After that I had listen about the displayfusion. This displayfusion provides the lot of facility such as multi monitor Taskbar support; also it supports the different wallpaper on the different monitor. Hence I think you need to try this displayfusion utility. It helps you to extend the taskbar onto the second monitor.