Thread: How to customize menu bar in windows 7

How to customize menu bar in windows 7

Hi everyone. I have a personal computer at my home. I got from dad as I completed my HSC. I try exploring new things in it. My operating system is windows 7 and ram is 2 gb. Now, when I was trying something or the other, it just clicked me that can I customize my menu bar to any color that I want. Mostly, I like to change colors as per my themes. So, is it possible and if so then how. Thank you for your replies in advance.

Re: How to customize menu bar in windows 7

Hi. As you are using windows 7, so you can make use of main menu control . Also, there is provision of context menu that will match the style. To get what I have mentioned, just right click on the tool box and then select choose items. Then you will have to move down the list and select check box for main menu and context menu. I hope my post helps you and you will be happy to hear in some way how to explore the colors and still try new things.

Hi. This is the general tendency of doing such new things and keep trying it as changes look really attractive. Anyways, I wish you had mentioned whether you use custom theme or aero theme. If it is aero theme, then query to theme maker. Had it been custom theme then the scenario would have been different . Also, you can get the sample codes online and those will run smoothly on windows 7 64 bit. I guess till now you have got sufficient ways to get your work done.

I would like to take you ahead to the above reply. You can enable custom theme without modifying the system files or you can download custom themes from the internet and follow the required procedure. You can also make use of windows 7 style builder or even restorator bome software. Also, there will be additional need of Photoshop, and paint. Also, you can customize any sample that you find, according to your needs.

Hi.Reading the above posts, I am sure you will be confused by now and must be thinking that you are in a very complicated situation. But, the question you have asked is not a big problem in day to day life. You have got the solutions above and it is not at all difficult to perform what is mentioned above , so just give a try to both and then go by what you feel. At the end of the day its your opinion that matters. Thanks.

sahibagupta Guest

Hi
    I read other user question to you upgrading from XP to windows 7. I did upgrade to windows 7 after using XP many years.In XP if I wanted to add for example X delete button to windows explorer by right click I could add or remove buttons. Here at windows 7 I don’t see the option and in order to delete I have to work with the mouse.The three answers you gave to other user you are explaining about the task bar how to customize it.Please try to point me how to do the customize explorer (not internet explorer).
    Thanks