Thread: Bubble in Corner of laptop Screen

Bubble in Corner of laptop Screen

Hey I have hp laptop. In which I am working on windows 7.i have some laptop screen related problem .I am getting some bubble in the corner of screen .and I want to remove that bubble so please tell me whatever suggestion you have about my problem .please tell me so that I can solve my problem .waiting for any reply ……………

Re: Bubble in Corner of laptop Screen

First of all Open the laptop plus determine your screen. Lay out the plastic film as well as measure an area that equals the laptop screen size. After that cut the film to that size. Clean the laptop screen with a sparkling, waterless cloth to get out smearing or finger prints. Cover both the laptop screen and the side of the film or sheeting that will touch the screen along with compressed air to take out the entire foreign particles and dust. Apply the plastic film gradually from the bottom edge to the top to cover the laptop screen. Do not scuttle, or you may cause air pockets to form among the plastic and the screen. Kindly smooth out any indiscretion utilizing light finger pressure that moves from the inside of the screen area to the outer edges.

First of all clean your laptop screen utilizing a normal aerosol monitor cleaner. After that make sure that the entire foreign particle are detached from the surface of the screen by cleaning the screen with computer monitor wipes (or a lint free material). Cleaning the screen should be done kindly and just to take out any hair present. You will require the screen to have a small amount of residual wetness from the cleaner to give the plastic along with a means of sticking to the screen.

Eliminate any air bubbles by smoothly swiping the border of your plastic card above the plastic sheet wrapping the screen. after that go gradually as well as intentionally, after that starting from the top right edge and not stimulating the card from the plastic until you have arrive at the top left edge. Do again these steps touching down the screen until you finish in the lower left corner.

These may be the air bubbles that can be easily identified. If are, then clean the part by dragging outside. If it is a manufacturing defect or any damage, then contact to service center.