Thread: Desktop Background Settings Won't Stick In Windows 7

Desktop Background Settings Won't Stick In Windows 7

I have started using the Windows 7 and know less about the features of the Windows 7 and the related settings of the background that can be done in the Windows 7 using the background setting options. I have tried changing the desktop background picture position that is from the stretch to the fill option but it vain; it refuse to make any change and rather insisting me back to make the sue of the stretch option. I am using the new HP Laptop that is being installed by the operating system of the Windows 7.

Re: Desktop Background Settings Won't Stick In Windows 7

You just need to download and run the file called the sp45575.exe that is a binary file data and just the requirement is that you got to run the file and nothing else. The software tell to make the software to download it first and then run the application software and it automatically gets installed in the system that you are using and the problem of background can also be solved.

Hey it just worked perfectly fine for me I just downloaded the type of the software that was told by you and just downloaded it and then made it run in the system that is being used by me. It also did not asked for the system requirement and just directly got installed in it. Also now because of this I can change the desktop background and then use the stretch options according to me and also the use of the fill colors in the system background that is used by me. Please tell me how to change the desktop background in the Windows 7.

You can make the use of the digital background and then can make the digital picture that can be done through use of the personal collection, and also the picture can comes with the Windows that is making the sue of the solid color and the picture framed can be used for the color of the background. Also you can make the use of the image to the desktop that can be used for the background and can be used for the display that is being done by the slide show of the picture. For more information you can get the background to the use of the slide-show and also make the desktop background.

To make the changes to the desktop background you got to follow the steps that are given below:
    1. First open the desktop background by just clicking to the start button and then you got to click on the control panel and then in the search box type the desktop background and then click change desktop background.
    2. Then click the picture that is having the color that you wanted for the desktop background.
    3. You then got to make the use of the picture position and then clicking the arrow and after choose whether you want to crop the picture or not. At the end you got to click on to the save changes in it.

I appreciate the expert advice that has been given to me, and the display settings that were causing me the problem has been fixed by me. The download option was the only solution for the setting of the images that were not properly set and also the option of the Picture position is one of the best options that can be sued for the changing of the images and the files that can be made available for the fixing of the background images. Also try out with the fix and the change background color option then it should work properly with the display issues that are being faced by you.