Thread: No Display Feeds Of News Gadget Even Being Online

No Display Feeds Of News Gadget Even Being Online

I have been using the News gadget since long for the viewing of the various new and feed details that are going in and around the world also many of the sports news and other feeds are viewed by me when I make the use of the News feed. I am making the use of the internet and no issues were there in the internet as I was using it. I tried changing the drag option but it was in vain. Please tell me how I can get the feeds again in the news group.

Re: No Display Feeds Of News Gadget Even Being Online

The first and the foremost option for you is that you can try out by disabling the firewall and the third party options that are available for the Security Firewalls and then check out whether the feeds are being displayed or not. It is a common step that is being used for the display of the feeds and also you need to check out the options that can be used as an alternative for the display of the feeds that can be done directly without any major changes that have to make to the computer system.

If you are planning to make the changes in the firewall settings or you are trying to disable the Windows firewall then you got to follow the below given simple steps that can help you to do all such things:
    1. At the start you got to open the Windows Firewall by just clicking the start button and then you got to click on the control panel. Then a search box appears where you got to type firewall and then click on to the Windows firewall.
    2. After that in the left panel, you have to click on to the start button and then you will get the administrator password or the confirmation then type the password or to provide the confirmation.
    3. And after that you can get the information on the Windows firewall in the official site of the Microsoft that will give you the desired information after that you can try out the solution that is being provided by this site.

After that if still it is not working for you then you can also get the understanding of the Windows Firewall Settings. The firewall can be help in the prevention of all the hackers and the malware that may be able to affect to the news feed that has been using by you in the screen display of the computer. And also the firewall can also help in the stopping of the computer from the sending of the malicious software that will help you to remove the mal-functioning of the feeds. After that you can also customize the setting and then see that whether it will work properly or not.

If you want to customize the Windows Firewall you got to follow the steps that are given below:
    1. First you got to open the windows firewall by just clicking on to the start button and then you got to click on to the Control Panel. After that you got to type on to the Firewall and then click on the Windows Firewall.
    2. You can also try by turning on the firewall and just see that the following changes have been made or not.
    3. After that you got to click on to the incoming connections and then you got to include those files to the list that can be used for the adding in the programs.
    4. Try this out and do reply me if this is working for you or not.