Thread: Task bar at the top up hides when a new window opens

Task bar at the top up hides when a new window opens

I have this trouble by means of each edition of windows that I memorize because I have been placing the taskbar up at the top of the display. Why Windows has not at all been designed to correctly utilize this setup is further than me. In reality it is by far-off more creative way to contain things by means of the taskbar up top. Anyway I have set this "mistake" all time but I cannot remember how it was finished earlier than. I am using windows 7 which is in HP desktop which has a configuration of 3 GB RAM and Intel dual cor processor and 360 GB had disk and in between I did a look for but did not get something similar to this but possibly it is worded in an extremely odd way. Please help me how to get out of this issue completely.

Re: Task bar at the top up hides when a new window opens

I don’t think it is a solution which helps you out of the issue but you are losing nothing if you will try this method to resolve the issue. Usually to repair it for the moment you have to shift the taskbar and after moving the task bar you have to shift the window in query down and shift the taskbar back. This isn't extremely creative but you should have to try using this. As I think many are able to remember their situation in the system when they are got off but it appears that aren't recall. Or there are one more way which you can use to get the solution that is forcing the windows to open on the top of the task bar. Also you can use the taskbar’s auto-hide to get the desired solution.

As in the above post he suggested you to move the taskbar but remember that it will work when you will move the taskbar after unlocking it so first unlock it and then move it. TO check this that it is unlocked or not just right click on the taskbar and then make sure that the Lock the Taskbar is not checked. If this is ticked then just click on the Lock the Taskbar to untick it. I think this will help you to get the desired solution for which you are seeking for.

I think the steps I am providing you will help you to get the desired solution so try doing the steps given below:
    • First off all do a right click on the start button which you can find left corner below the screen and then go to the properties. In this you will get a taskbar tab and select that option.
    • As soon as you have got this taskbar just uncheck the Auto-hide the taskbar box which you will get in the options after getting into the taskbar tab and then click OK. This should be done if are wishing to hide the taskbar.
    • Just follow the same step as above are describing you to turn off to show the Show the Taskbar and then click OK.

I think this issue you are getting is because more than one program might be running in the taskbar so close those programs to free the space in the taskbar. For this click on the open area of the taskbar and then hold down the mouse button. Remember that it should be done only in the middle of the taskbar fro you have to be sure to click and clutch close to the centre of the taskbar. I think Clicking and dragging close to the border of the taskbar might just expand it not including moving it. Remember while doing this the cursor should not roll into a double headed arrow. If this happens to you then you need to move the cursor closer to the taskbar which should be done before dragging.