Thread: Desktop background appears with error message in red writing

Desktop background appears with error message in red writing

I am using the system Windows XP with Service pack 3. The problem is that when I start XP System Tools and start running and I can get to go away, I tried everything which I know but still I am not able to solve this problem. When I am starting my computer it’s showing me message in red writing. It display message that your system is infected. And showing your system is stooped by serious malfunction. i am not able to understand this problem. Please help me out to solve this problem.

re: Desktop background appears with error message in red writing

Basically this kind of problem arises because of some malfunctions. Its stop your all system applications and you cannot work on your system. For solving this you have to run spyware scan by using your antivirus, which help you to find several spyware. After this run your virus scans. It helps you to find viruses which trying to affect your system. These viruses basically directly attacked on your task manager and because of this you cannot access many system files. So for preventing your task manager from these viruses scan your system with virus scan.

I am facing the same problem of this malfunction error. So I use spyware and scan my system. But I did not found anything then I scan my system with virus scan but still I did not found any virus and after that I face with the new problem now I cannot access my task manager. Its showing me message that your task manager is disabled by my administrator. I tried my best to solve this but still by using this antivirus and all other application I am not able to solve this task manager problem.

Click the Start button, point to Run. Type "gpedit.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter. When the screen appears, look on the left side. Open> User Configuration Administrative Templates> System> CTRL + ALT + DEL options on the right side of the screen, make sure "Remove Task Manager" is disabled. If that is successful or not working, you have to hack your registry. Click Start> Run> regedit to open the editor to "My Computer" highlighted, and then click the export file, save the file to your desktop. This is the record and if you mess up, you will need this file. You may need to restart your computer. If that fails, you will have to start the computer in Safe mode and run a virus scan, because it still has an error.