Thread: Toolbar disappears while added to the Start Bar if the language bar is docked

Toolbar disappears while added to the Start Bar if the language bar is docked

I executed a fresh installation of Windows 7 Ultimate on one of my computer. All of the machine drivers work flawlessly. I added one language to my system languages and selected to exhibit the language bar docked. I inserted one more toolbar which could be any toolbar, such as the Address or the Quick Launch, or any routine toolbar to the Start Bar. While I start again the computer, the extra toolbar will vanish and I have to re choose them each time. The only fix that I was able to shape out to stop these toolbars from disappearing is to undock the language bar or select not to demonstrate it. Downloading each of the obtainable Windows 7 updates and updating all the machine drivers did not make dissimilarity. Device Manager does not give an idea about any unrecognized hardware, and the whole thing there seems usual. Out of inquisitiveness, I setup the similar Operating system on one more different computer, but did not experience the similar performance. I expect Microsoft or a few other wizards will be able to shape out why this occurs in a few cases, and after that maybe an Operating system fix can be establish. Please someone help to sort out this issue...

Re: Toolbar disappears while added to the Start Bar if the language bar is docked

Taskbar settings are saved during procedure of login off. I guess something must break off this. While you manage insert toolbar and it won't vanish later than starting over you can shape out that the value of Taskbar Windows XP located below:
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop
    It has approximately 5 bigger sizes than devoid of added toolbar. Once more I attempted dissimilar mixture. Add toolbar - login off - login on - insert missing toolbar - restart - toolbar leftovers. I as well tried immobilized Norton Internet Security and once more I manage victorious insert toolbar, but I estimate it was quite associated to the earlier instance. Something is incorrect with procedure of saving settings during login off.

Re: Toolbar disappears while added to the Start Bar if the language bar is docked

It seems that all you require to do is hide the Language Bar. This way the toolbars are saved. I am as well containing the below settings in the Registry:
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    Which has:
    1. DWORD NoCloseDragDropBands = 0
    2. DWORD NoSaveSettings = 0
    3. DWORD NoToolbarsOnTaskbar = 0

Expectantly this works for you as well, even though it is disagreeable not to observe the Language Bar.

Just right click on the task bar, choose properties, after that notification area and make sure all the icons you wish to observe on the task bar. As well beneath the similar pop box click on start menu and click on customize and after that click on make use of default settings. This must help you or on the other hand I am saying that it must help you to solve your problem……

I had accurately the similar problem and after a long wait I managed to resolve it.
    1. Press Windows +R
    2. Type: regedit and press enter
    3. Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    4. Right click on the right pane - New - DWORD
    5. Alter name of this shaped DWORD to: NoToolbarsOnTaskbar
    6. Twice click on NoToolbarsOnTaskbar - value data should be 0 - push OK
    7. Close Registry Editor Window
    8. Start again your system
    9. Log in
    10. Right click on the taskbar - Toolbars - select whatever you require

Later than one more restart you will observe that added toolbars no longer disappearing.