Thread: Windows Vista Display Issue

Windows Vista Display Issue

At the time when I reboot my system at that time windows loading the green bar and it appears fuzzy and also in this the fonts are on the top of the each other. After seeing immediately the green loading bar at the base for 5-10 seconds, the screen just goes black and stays that way. I am only able to boot my system in the safe mode. I tried system check for bugs, virus scans; the usual stuff gives me nothing. So regarding this if you have any idea then tell me.

Re: Windows Vista Display Issue

I believe you might be correct that the graphics card might have died most possibly any dead capacitor or somewhat But do stay for responses from others also. And what PSU are you utilizing? Did you attempt to use the card in any other system? And please give me the solution of it as soon as it is possible for you.

I am also using the same model of PSU. Actually the PSU which I use is OCZ GameXStream 700W ATX12V 24PIN SLI Ready Active PFC ATX Power Supply 120MM Fan Black. I have never faced this kind of issue before. I will try to put my card in the different system. So I hope after doing this I will get the exact problem which is going through this.

Ok So I set the video card in an old XPS organization and I had matters, I think it is the time to upgrade the software. So that is why I am looking to buy one in rage of 4500 to 5000rs. So is anybody from here who is able to recommend me a good one in that in that price range. Also the innovative cards, namely the ATI cards are DDR5, will that work through the Gigabyte p35 Motherboard? My screen size is 20".