Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 visual styles

Customize Desktop

Old 09-09-2010

Windows 7 visual styles

When I was searching on the internet something for my project I saw a site having the list of all the Visual Styles for Windows 7. At that time I was not interested in it as I was using Windows XP at that time. Now on my system I am using Windows 7, now I really want to get a try to it. The problem is that I am right now unable to find that site. It will be really helpful on your part if you can please suggest me some of the Visual Styles. Thanks.

Old 09-09-2010

Re: Windows 7 visual styles

I have not found the site which you are asking at this moment for you. I do have list of some of the Visual Styles that you all can use. Some of them are yet in progress and some are completed. The one that are completed are as follows:
Aero Diamond, Aero Reloaded, Alternative, Black for Windows 7, Blue for Windows 7, Carbon Fusion, Clear Glass 7, Dynamic Black, Gaia09 VS, GRAY ICE VS, Green Spirit VS, Longhorn 7Air, Lumens and Luna port.
I think that this list may be sufficient at this very moment.
Old 09-09-2010

Well it is fine, if not the website at least the list will do. Thanks for this ultimate list. I had no idea that I will receive the response so soon. Thanks a lot. I will try all the Styles. Now one questions pops up in my mind, from where I can download all the Visual Styles. Are there any Styles that are causing problems to the system or not working at all? Is there any particular step that should be followed so that they can work. Please Suggest. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2010

Yes indeed the list is very pretty and fine. I have problem only with the listed in the list, viz. Aero Diamond. It is really shame that this is not working for my system. I have tried it getting work few times, but each time the Explorer fails to load. I do not know what to do for this. Every time this happens I have to run system restore from the installation disc. This is very annoying. Can you all please suggest a remedy for this or am I doing something wrong that I should correct? Help.

TechArena Community > Software > Customize Desktop
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,