Thread: Start Menu Classic View in Windows 7

Start Menu Classic View in Windows 7

Hello,
    Someone has already figured out how to choose the Classic View in the Start menu in Windows 7? I am new to windows 7 operating system. So, please help me with this. I kind of do not like the default view of startup menu. Thank you in advance.

Re: Start Menu Classic View in Windows 7

So far as I know, in windows 7, the classic start menu no longer provided. I have also been tried, via group policy or via registry tweak, it looks as if we would have to slowly but surely getting used to the new Start menu. If you wish then you can try this option.

The above solution is correct or tinkering beside the new menu is still the old menu also. Then you can either use the new menu with the search function, the jump-list, the most recently used programs and pinned firmly programs - or the old, classic menu with the faster navigation with the sides fold out menus. You can just download it on their official site.

Just wanted to say has probably the most links more here:
    C: \ Users \ XXXXXXXXXXX \ AppData \ Roaming \ Microsoft \ Win dows \ Start Menu
    I personally always move in "my" Start Menu and not the general. Thank you, but thanks to Microsoft unfortunately necessary understand what the views of one of them have a view, will certainly not have a technical problem, a normal "XP" make selectable view. That is why I still like windows xp.

If Windows is not required for PC games, I would gladly do without the exorbitant since Win98 SE increasingly necessary tricks, a Windows system, open, fully editable and make it at all only really use. Any help is appreciated.

There is a presumption that an originally practical instrument - the start menu - will now be amputated in this way. where is the problem, the user the choice to either on grade XP / Vista style, or now the new 7-style for whatever reason, only 15% of the picture and exploited sort is impossible. Although I use only Windows, but I can already understand why they break away the market shares so, to right.