Thread: Desktop For Non Gaming

Desktop For Non Gaming

I have a laptop which is little years aged at the present and I think it is on its last stage. I am saying this because in this I am getting lot of error at the time of using this. And in this there is an error with the Hard disk drive and also it slows down to boot up and frequently it gets hangs and also it heats up very quickly you can say that when I use this for around one hour it gets heat up. In this I am using windows vista about operating system currently I do not have any kind of issue. But now I convince my dad to take a new desktop I do not want to go for the laptop. And that is why I need your help guys actually my budget is around 3600rs.So if you have any desktop computer then please tell me and remember I do not go for laptop at all. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: Desktop For Non Gaming

With 4300rs I would extremely recommend that you obtain a low-mid range graphics card, if not Left for Dead would run at lowly settings with lots of problem. Something like a 5770 or GTX 460. Anyways, I believe you should acquire an Antec 300 in place of Elite 335, It is more costly, but it does come with more fans and in this better cooling option is there. And in this some dust filters are there. I believe that the RAM should be of around 2 GB otherwise you have to go for the overclock to it. You have to do some more investigation on the monitor though; you can take the advantage of this in the starting period of this. Iwill look around for some additional monitors as well, is there any favored declaration which you would like? Remember that superior the resolution, worse games like Left for Dead will run.

I am also going through the same situation and I am also going for the new desktop. And whatever specification you have mentioned over here it is fine for me. I observe that you have not integrated a graphics card in that price so that is why I believe playing L4D game might be out of the question by means of onboard graphics. confirm that ram is the of right voltage, I consider all the socket 1156 cups’ are limited to 1.65volts ram, I be acquainted with that the i5s/i7s are not certain about the Pentium dual cores though. Any cause that you are going for retail windows 7 and not original equipment manufacturer i.e. OEM; if you plan to install it on that machine then OEM saves a little bit of chunk.I have not at all had issues reactivating an OEM copy of windows on completely dissimilar machines anyhow. So here I think if you want then you can go for the nice water cooler other than this.

I have seen this kind of thread most of the time on different forum site. Here I will suggest you that Drop the GPU down if it is not that much necessary. The Corsair CX400 is End-Of-Life, more or less, so go for other than this - warranty maintains might be exasperating with that. I would also advise you that you are going from Scan - OcUK's customer service record is not that much good as much I know related to that, and as a Bit-Tech member, you are able to obtain free next-day release on orders over 1400rs so for more detail you just check this on web. If you want according to Monitor-wise, then you just choose something which is little bit cheap, cheery, in a size that you like. And also you will not be too worried with resolution, color gamut, etc, so I think that your choice is OK.

Thanks for your support guys actually I am also looking for the same question and also I am quite satisfied with your solution which you people tried to have provide over here. I am also looking over that reasonably priced all-rounder now. And this is also looks quite good. I have seen the MSI 770-C45 in Custom PC a while ago. I will compare the one on that page to the make in the mag and see what the dissimilarity is. I did think the Antec 300 at first as I got one and it is really good for cooling, and of a polite size. I have got an Antec 1200 but that is above and away from the size and cooling requirements for a build of this nature. So this is the problem which is now I am facing.

The Elite 335 currently coming in to colors, unlike the 300. And regarding this I think that it is surely a bonus. And related to this I just want to know that are you confident about the reimbursement of the G6950 is worth the price augment over an AM3 setup? User experience will not be much better, especially for such a casual PC user. Also, the G6950 actually shines with high overclocks; almost certainly not somewhat you desire to do on someone's PC other than yours. I would recommend an Athlon II X2 based build for your requirements.

Here I am agree with you on that. And also here I want to tell you that you do not actually need the aftermarket cooler. The optical drive can be established at Scan for the similar cost, and the Elite 335 sells for less there as well. And in this the power supply, the CX400's are going end of line soon or also you can say that it is now also, so you might desire to obtain one more power supply. Bind seems akin to the Antec Earthwatts 380w, so I would say that you might desire to put back the CX400 with that and put aside some money from the separate deliveries. And from that way you will end up all the things from purchasing.