Thread: Use of ink desktop in windows 7?

Use of ink desktop in windows 7?

I am having a computer at home and now I recently purchased a Tablet of HP in two to three weeks ago and I am not able to understand that is there any way of ink desktop to work on windows 7. And recently I had a problem with the .msi files it is saying that is it unable to open on the windows 7 but it will open on windows vista. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Use of ink desktop in windows 7?

I would like to recommend you that if you want to install the .msi file then I think that you should first open my computer and then go to the location where the .msi files are kept and then right click on the .msi file and then select copy. And then again open my computer window and then click on the c drive after that make a folder in it as MyMsi and then paste in that. And after that open the start menu and click on the command prompt option and then select the run as administrator option and then open the Dos command prompt and then in that write the location of the .msi file and then press ok. And I think that the file will be installed and will be able to run.

I would like to recommend you that I think that the temp files are not correct. To fix this problem I think that you should follow these steps:
    Step 1: right click on the computer icon.
    Step 2: and after that click on the properties option.
    Step 3: and after that click on the tab of advanced.
    Step 4: and after that click on the option of environment variables.
    Step 5: and then click on the user variables option.
    And after this I should recommend you that you should change the user settings and then match by the systems settings below.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should try to install the .msi file in safe mode. Because I am thinking that is the problem with the windows installer or what. In this case the windows installer will not work in the safe mode but if you want to work then you have to log off the computer and then restart the computer in safe mode and after that you have to click on the start option and then click on the cmd and then press enter. And then try to run this command REG ADD "HKLM \ SYSTEM \ Current Control Set \ Control \ Safe Boot \ Minimal \ MSI Server" / VE / T REG_SZ / F / D "Service and then I think that the windows installer will be started. And after that you should try to install the .msi file.

I would like to recommend you that to install the .msi file you should have the admin account on your system. I this case if you are not having the admin account then you should be not able to install the file properly. And after that you should ask the admin to give you the admin user id and the password so that you can install the .msi file and you can use it properly and in this case you will not get the problem in this. I hope that this will be able to understand the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should download a tool named as system file checker and then just run the system file checker tool with the following steps:
    • Click on the start button and then move the arrow to the search option and then type cmd
    • And after that right click on the cmd program list and then select run as administrator.
    • If they are asking you the administrator password then provide the password and user id.
    • And then in the cmd write SFC / scannow and then press enter.
    • After the completion of the scan, check whether the issue is gone or not

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.