Thread: Windows 7 half screen feature

Windows 7 half screen feature

Hi all,

I remember when just installed Windows 7 and found that this feature was very excited. Window Close to the left or the right will appear a bright flash, then automatically shrunk to half the width of the window. However, with the use and found some window onto the edge of the time do not have this feature, and also some half-screen window can, nor the effect of that bright flash, and only a half-screen window appears. Do not know where I moved the setting has led to this situation. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 half screen feature

Windows 7 uses heavy-weight processes, resources, monitor. Vista's resource monitor now seems only a summary only. electrocardiogram was placed in a better position in the page in front of the box by selecting the process can also be choose to view single or multiple processes separate resource consumption information CPU tab select highlights came after. First of all, you can see each process, each service detailed CPU information, and occupied by his handle. All the best.

You should be a graphics driver problem . Try to change a graphics driver. It also may happened sometimes because your video card driver is not updated. According to my experience is just graphics drivers installed and will be installed to open the score after half-screen effect, but patch after update Win7 to die. All the best.

In the latest generation of Microsoft's Windows client operating system 7, Aero graphics and user interface of its central theme. In fact, as early as Windows In Vista, Aero is the graphical user interface of the core. However, while the Aero technology has been there for nearly three years, but many users do not know what is truly representative of Aero. According to Microsoft, Windows Aero tag is actually the integration of the following four concepts, namely, real, energetic, reflection and openness. Check that and reply.

Actually the Windows 7 half screen feature is when you hover the mouse icon on the taskbar, Aero Peek preview feature lets you open the window. You can open programs by clicking on the thumbnail preview window, or through the thumbnails the upper right corner "X" Close the program. Try that and reply. All the best.

Re: Windows 7 half screen feature

Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (and later versions) support the rapid set the theme and skin. This is not Aero features, but this means you can not reboot the system to be quickly set the Aero desktop appearance. Program preview, Aero Glass, Aero Shake. If you are upgrading from XP to Windows 7, then you will like to use Alt + Tab shortcut keys to open the preview window. All the best.