Thread: Please help me build this desktop

question Please help me build this desktop

Hi,

I want buy a new PC to run sap ecc 6.0 and solution manager on it as stand alone.

Please suggest me a configuration. My requirements are
    1) Should be able to run ECC 6.0 integrated with solution manager
    2) Should enable to upgrade in future (if required).
    3) Should be having a external SATA port.

I am considering core i7 920 and core 2 quad processors. Even if I go for core 2 quad should I go for a motherboard which supports ddr3 so that it will be useful for future upgrades. Please help. I don't know much about these things.

Re: Please help me build this desktop

According to me you should go for the Intel Core i7 920 processor for the desktop which you want to build. As the things you have mentioned in your query it requires very good processor and the very supportive motherboard too. So i think you should go for the ASUS Rampage II GENE motherboard which supports the Intel Core i7 processor. I think this motherboard fulfills all the requirements. Refer the link given below to check the details of ASUS Rampage II GENE motherboard.
    http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_I...fY9&templete=2

Re: Please help me build this desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Zavier View Post
    According to me you should go for the Intel Core i7 920 processor for the desktop which you want to build. As the things you have mentioned in your query it requires very good processor and the very supportive motherboard too. So i think you should go for the ASUS Rampage II GENE motherboard which supports the Intel Core i7 processor. I think this motherboard fulfills all the requirements. Refer the link given below to check the details of ASUS Rampage II GENE motherboard.
    http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_I...fY9&templete=2
    Thanks for your helpful reply. Can you please throw some light on msi x58 pro-e also. It seems to be a little light on pocket.

Someone was saying on other forums that no x58 motherboard comes with onboard graphic card. Is it true. Do I need to have onboard graphic card to run ecc 6.0 and solution manager.
    please guide.

adilahafke Guest

m4v converter

M4V Converter is a professional software which can convert m4v files to avi, mov, vob, mpeg, flv, mp4, mov, mp3, etc with highest sound and image quality,
    which is known as the best M4V Converter to convert M4V files to any other video and audio formats.