Thread: Address bar and search bar in windows 7

Address bar and search bar in windows 7

Hi all,

I am recently install windows 7 in my PC. My last operating was windows vista. First, we look at the address bar, in the Windows7 address bar , i find some difficulties, but done a lot of improvement to make us more convenient, in a new window in the address bar. So I want to know how to go the current open folder name, path, specifically related to the specific content of the specific settings. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

In windows 7, You can also type in the address bar the address of the local hard disk or network address, directly open the corresponding content. The windows 7 address bar. Added "button" concept, for example, you have the window open a folder, such as: C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 this folder, in the address bar, you can see, the path is clear shown. Computer "Local Disk (C:/> WINDOWS> SYSTEM32. check and reply.

You need to click on the computer right after the black arrow shows the current computer in the default local disk C drive with black that, but you can also access the local disk, the other two disks D and E drive. Of course, other steps are the same. For example, we present in the C: \ WINDOWS \ SYSTEM32 this folder. you would like to go straight to the D drive. Check and reply.

You need to click on the computer directly to the black right arrow directly at the following menu to select the local disk (D you can jump directly to the D drive down the. Rather than, as with previous versions of WINDOWS. Close this window and then to the computer to find D drive to open or the back button once again points back to the computer to open again under the D drive. Of course, in the current case. Other steps, as you want to go to the other under the WINDOWS directory, rather than under SYSTEM32. After we click the WINDOWS the black right arrow, in which you want to select the directory name on it. check and reply.

Microsoft Windows7 in many places set up a search function. Really can be said to search everywhere in the upper right corner of the window as shown in search bar. All the search bar has a dynamic search function, that is, when we enter the keyword as part of the time, the search had already begun. With the increase of the input keywords, the search results will be repeated screening, until we search out the need for content. All the best.