Thread: Mac Customization software

Mac Customization software

Hi,
    What are the different software which I can use for customizing my MAC computer. Like first of all list some nice desktop and screen-saver tools. I need some recommendation to avoid buggy software's. The other important thing I need for my MAC system is some Spanish fonts. I am not able to find that on Google. Thanks in advance.

Re: Mac Customization software

FlyingWindows is an application that lets you work in one window each time. It is different from other applications, the use of minimization of the window. Requests can also minimize or minimize the windows in slow motion. Applications also may be hidden.Applications can be almost all at the same time minimize the windows to great effect seems to fly windows.

AppMenuBoy is a simple application that creates a hierarchical menu in the Dock, and when applying the first level in the menu bar of your applications. It shows only applications. If a folder contains a single application, the application stands up, so do not apply exactly subfolders. It is easy to use and remove also if you does need that anymore.

If you are looking for some fonts then I had just added Ibarra font in my MAC system. The font Ibarra was obtained as a result of a collaborative project for the recovery of an old Spanish typography.This font contains TrueType, PostScript Type 1 and Bitmaps sizes 9, 10, 12, 14, 18 and 24, both for the normal style to italics. Likewise, AFM sources are included.

Jubilee light screen saver with millions of combination. This movie software adopted an original approach to show the beauty of the decoration of the Christmas light. Reminiscent of experimental cinema or the abstract expressionist paintings, the software creates a lively mix of brilliant light and abstract compositions. It is a nice and vibrant desktop tool.

If you want a screensaver manager type tool then you can go for DashSaver. After installation it resides in the Desktop & Screen Saver preferences pane. You can set option in DashSaver like play when computer is idle after a specified period as set in preferences screen saver, showing the dashboard and desktop users is hidden. You can also use Slipcover which facilitated the creation of custom icons if all your media files.