Thread: Customizing Icons of MAC OS X

Customizing Icons of MAC OS X

Hi,
    I have upgraded my system recently. I want to increase the icon size of my MAC computer where I had seen some are small and hard to figure out. I had found that this task is much easy in MAC OS X 9 as compared to the older version. The other issue is in my office computer where I am not getting proper output when I try to paste my icon on case generic.

Re: Customizing Icons of MAC OS X

The icons in OS X really have nothing to do with the icons in OS 9. One of such important innovations of the aquatic environment is the exceptional quality icons in OS X. Moreover, the size of these icons is adjustable at will. The same can be done from the Show View option under the Finder menu. You can see multiple settings there and change the icon size.

Have you ever compared an icon OS X to OS 9 icon. The difference is visible quickly, and you will not soon get rid of your old OS 9 icons and replace them with beautiful icons of OS X. In recent offer two advantages. The first one is the OS X icon instead of an icon OS 9, can be enlarged without any deformation and the second one is the good graphic quality.

It is easy to increase the icon size in MAC. To do open the window in the Finder menu Overview then simply choose Show view Options. Now in this window you have multiple configuration utility. Like first you can click on Use as defaults only if you want all the windows are parametrized so Otherwise, you can choose different settings for each of your windows icon size, grid spacing, text size and positioning, color or image background, etc.

You can look the icon cursor on the edge end. Just move your moues over it click and drag it to increase the size of the same. While in Snow Leopard each and every finder windows has a slider at the bottom right. This slider can be used to increase or decrease the size of the icons in the Windows. By this there is a way you can set up the icon size of the windows as per the number or size.

If you find that your records are sad, because generic which is standard icon shaped blue folder, you can paste an OS X icon on each of your files, to brighten up your working environment. To do that select any icon and then go to the Finder menu > File > Get Info. Here click the top left icon so that a blue outline appears around it. Then go in the Edit menu > copy. Now your icon is copied and then you can paste that in your generic folder.