Thread: How to create screensaver by converting SWF Flash file

How to create screensaver by converting SWF Flash file

Hi,
    I am using Microsoft Vista as a operating system in my Laptop, I have created many screen saver by my picture ,images, but i don't know how to create screensaver by converting SWF Flash file to .scr file. Is any option in Microsoft Vista or may be use some software ? Please suggest.

FlashForge create screensaver by converting SWF Flash file

FlashForge is the best option for you, It is application that allow to convert any SWF flash file to screensaver. This screensaver is also supported by all operating system including Microsoft Vista. This application is free and available in website. You just need to download and install on your system .If you found any problem please reply.

Screensaver by converting SWF Flash file in windows vista

I am also using FlashForge Program for converting Flash file to screensaver .after downloading and installing the software., just launch the application on your PC and click on next button.Then click on browse and select flash file for screensaver. You can also configure screensaver setting using Saver Options and Settings Window buttons. Then click on next and complete and you got cool screensaver for windows vista.

SWF to SCR by Scout 3.2 software

I am using SWF to screensaver Scout 3.2 software for developing SWF to screensaver in windows Vista. It have many features I like that customizable title, publisher and web site url. It have also ability to set custom options for flash movie used in wallpaper. I got cool screensaver by the help of Scout 3.2 and its steps are also easy.

SWF Scout ActiveX/NET library code for .SWF to .SCR

I found there are also one program SWF Scout ActiveX/NET library that have ability to convert Swf flash file to SCR windows screensaver file. You can directly download from bytescout website or copy the source from there. These are vista compatible program and does not require any additional file. You can also set the watermark image , text and dialog for screensaver. If you are a software programmer, you have to easy to use this. if you found any issue , reply.

Scout create screensaver by swf to exe

Scout is a great program, to help you to create re-distributable flash screensavers with .EXE setup files from existing flash movies. This program can automatically reverts to previous wallpaper when de–installing flash wallpaper. It can also capture and saves frames from flash movie to JPG, TIFF, PDF and PNG image files. Basically it converts the Flash file to executable file, that will directly installed to windows vista.