Thread: How To Change Default Display Font Resolution

How To Change Default Display Font Resolution

My Windows 7 Computer runs faster then vista and windows xp computer. There are many folder and file are saved on my desktop. Is that possible to change Default font resolution setting in windows 7. So, can someone help me to change the default settings on Windows 7.

Re: How To Change Default Display Font Resolution

To change Default Display Font Resolution right click on your desktop > click on properties > click the appearance tab and your font options then, and you can click on the advance tab to get even more options. So that is the windows method of changing the font size.

Display in Windows 7 allows you to adjust the text and other item on your screen. Click the Start button, type font, and click on Make text and other screen items larger or smaller.When the Display screen comes up, choose a new font size (Medium or Large), and click Apply You can do this without changing the screen resolution of your display. This allows you to increase or decrease the size of text and other items on your screen while keeping your display set to its optimal resolution.

Windows allows us to instantly change the overall font size for a better Windows experience. You can find the old appearance settings Dialogue by selecting the windows color. In the personalize screen then If you can see it Is a Thin, advanced appearances setting Where you change fonts and size. This feature can be very useful if you find yourself squinting a lot in order to read Desktop Icons, Text Menus and Menu Commands.