Thread: Easiest font to read

Easiest font to read

hi
    i am working on my computer for about 12 to 14 hrs which is on text document also i have installed xp black edition theme on pc so that changed text for icon also now i want to know which is the Easiest font to read please tell me which one to use ?
    thank you

Re: Easiest font to read

xp black edition theme can only change only appearance of windows and fonts for windows where fonts in document is depend on your use that you can adjust to now mostly people use New times roman font for document also size can be with your convince

I like Comic Sans looks comfortable and easy to read but Times new roman also easier to read also another fact is depending on your monitor resolution you can try for font size between 12-18 which is good size to view comfortably no problem for people with glasses also.

Comic Sans deliver unprofessional environment so not suited for each document, where Verdana and Tahmoa are specifically developed font to read text easily. where another fact is in recent years some newsletters also get written in Comic Sans so basically choice is yours .Verdana , Tahoma are easy to read with professional look another conventional choice is Arial font as it is easy to read ,Times New Roman is also easy to read.