Thread: How to Cascade Windows in XP

How to Cascade Windows in XP

Hi,

I'm not to computer techie, I am using windows Xp on my pc. I remember that there is a mechanism that allows one to tile or cascade of Windows for all applications, including minimized in the taskbar. It seems as if the context menu for the desktop, but can not find there. How can I display multiple applications on screen at once? Can anyone teach me how to Cascade Windows in XP ???

Re: How to Cascade Windows in XP

To Cascade Windows in XP, Right-click on the Taskbar and there you will have three related options, "Cascade Windows", "Tile Vertically", "Tile Horizontally", you can select which you want accordingly. But remember that when Windows that are reduced to taskbar buttons will not be displayed. To restore your windows to their previous state, right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click Undo Cascade or Undo Tile.

Cascading and tiling windows has been around forever. To Cascade Windows in XP, hold down the CTRL key on your down key. Select the windows you would like cascade by clicking the taskbar. Release the mouse button and CTRL. Click on any of the dark gray windows selected in the taskbar. Select "Cascade" from the menu that followed the menu and select the action whenever you want.

In windows xp, to adjust the location of the window after cascading, simply grab the window title Bar and drag to your preferred position. Windows XP starts the cascades from the upper left corner of your desktop, which runs diagonally down, its a very simple to do.