Thread: Aero Glass for Firefox

Aero Glass for Firefox

Hi friends,

I have recently install Windows Vista as my operating system, over here i need to have Aero Glass an add-ons for firefox and at the same time i want to know that is it compatible with Firefox 3.5 or not, when i asked my friends about the same they are also not sure about it. Can anyone help me out with this issue and at the same time provide me Aero Glass for Firefox too.

Aero Glass for Firefox

Yes you can use Aero glass for Firefox and if you want to install Aero glass for Firefox then you need to first download some of the files, for downloading click on download, once the download is being completed you need to copy userChrome.css to the following location %AppData%\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\XXXXXXXX.default\chrome. Now drag and drop xpi file into Firefox folder and then reboot Firefox for changes to get effected.

Aero Glass for Firefox

There is one more way where you need to download Glasser Installer (XPI) after downloading it, you need to just drag and drop it to your Firefox window and if you really want the Windows Explorer or Windows Mail style background on the personal toolbar for that download GlasserExtras.zip and at the same time you can install the CSS files with either the Stylish Add-on.