Thread: Netflix screensaver keeps coming on

Netflix screensaver keeps coming on

I am running windows XP on my home PC, I have downloaded some good and Gif file oriented screen saver which is 3 to 4 MB in size. The problem is that whenever i am doing my work this screen saver automatically starts displaying all my computer windows goes underneath of that screen saver which is very ridiculous, can anyone tell how should i delete this screen saver from my computer.

Re: Netflix screensaver keeps coming on

The following method would be for the Windows Vista, You need to click on the right mouse button anywhere on the desktop to bring up a menu with a host of options. Select the option at the bottom of the menu list called Properties. There you will find the Personalized menu, you will find an option for Screen Saver Settings. There you will be having a number of options of how you can personalize your Windows Vista screen saver, change it to something more personal, or even disable it.

Go to START button, select SETTINGS, then CONTROL PANEL. Double click the ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS icon. Check all the programs installed on your system, if you have installed software for your screensaver you would be able to see there, such as FANCY FISH SCREEN SAVER from the list of software that can be uninstalled. Click the REMOVE button.
    This is how screen saver removed from the system.

You will notice that even with a fresh installation of Windows Vista, Microsoft was very generous with the number of screen savers they provided; Content from Netflix originates on CDN servers that are distributed around the US (just as our DVD shipping centers are) so that the data doesn’t have to traverse the Internet backbones to get to the customer.