Thread: How to apply msstyles

How to apply msstyles

I heard about msstyles from one of my colleague who is using it on his Windows Xp and it looks great. I am also using Xp and would like to apply msstyles, but i dont know how to do that.Ive tried manually by going to win color and appearance, open classic, in the appearance setting, only the default settings are available. Could you guys make me know please how can i apply msstyles ?

Re: How to apply msstyles

UxTheme Multi Patcher is a very nice little utility that will repair your Windows XP themes so you will be able to use Msstyle of the 3rd Party without requiring any additional software. This utility is a simple little trick by the Uxtheme.dll file to restore from the changing styles of your Windows cause.It´s quite disappointment that 4.0 which claimed it should work on x64 OS but it didn´t work. This time, the wouldn'tu disappointed because I tested the method and it can permanently avoid redirection system with 32 bits. Grab world 's first Patcher 32-bit x64 OS today to work.But don't forget to apply the patch before downloading and installing any themes.

First, download msstyles. Now get the visual style of a cover with the same name in the following folder: C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes. For example, if the msstylesdossier xyz.msstyles is create a folder called "xyz" in C: \ Windows \ Resources \ Themes and xyz.msstyles extract to that folder is created. The visual style loading, go to Properties> Appearance> Windows and Buttons, and find the visual style. Look no visual style in the theme table. You can also double click msstyles files.To get to the display properties right click the desktop & select properties. Although you don't need style xp to apply msstyles. You can use the patch.

msstyles is the file that the windows, the taskbar, start menu and other elements of the appearance of Windows felt. msstyles are loaded in the tab of the Appearance of the display properties dialogue.

For more about using msstyles , refer this post:-

Windows Vista Themes for Windows XP