Thread: Icon Changer for Windows

Icon Changer for Windows

Hello, I need a good Icon Changer software for my windows computer please tell me where can i download free Icon changer for windows? Thanks in advance

Re: Icon Changer for Windows

Icon Changer is a software application that makes changing icons on the desktop fun and easy.It's a hassle-free way to personalize your desktop without submerging yourself into reading books about advanced computing. Simply click the icon you want to change, point at the one you like and that's all. Why change icons? To make navigation easier, to group similar applications together, to customize and spice up your desktop, of course
    Moreover, you can use IconChanger to change personal file icons. You can now assign an icon of your choice to each and every file on your computer. Personalize your computing experiences to make using computer a bit easier and much more convenient.

IconPhile - free icon changer A free iconchanger in a field dominated by shareware applications. IconPhile is a match for any of them, and has some unique options. Store your scheme, with the icons, in one file. Toggle options to display a generic icon, or icon inside file for several filetypes. Import any scheme/folder with icons and it will try to build a scheme based on icon names.

What makes IconPackager special is that unlike Microsoft's themes which only change a few icons, IconPackager changes hundreds of icons. A package of icons contains icons to replace most of the common icons on your Windows PC. Everything from "My Computer", "Recycle Bin", Folders, all the way to specific file format icons such as .doc and .xls files and any other file type a user wishes to use. With its shell integration, IconPackager also allows users browsing through their system to right-click on any file and go to the added "Icon" tab and change the icon.